Here are Gary’s choices for the Top 100 tourist attractions in the United States of America. The best of the hundreds of popular places to visit in the USA are presented in descending order.
This installment is an eclectic mix of American travel destinations from all over the country.
30. Rainbow Bridge National Monument, AZ — The world’s largest natural bridge can be accessed via a lovely boat ride on Lake Powell.
29. Key West, FL — This small island at the southern tip of Florida is known for its avant-garde style and devil-may-care attitude, making it one of the best places in the world to have a good time.
28. Arches National Park, Moab, UT — One of the most spectacular assemblages of arches in the world is concentrated here in eastern Utah.
27. Disney World, Orlando, FL — The premier kid destination in the world is Disney World, with its many “worlds,” such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal World, Epcot, etc.
26. Metropolitan Museum, New York, NY — This is one of the world’s greatest Art museums and an extremely popular stop on most New York itineraries.