Now we have settled into the top 200 of the best travel destinations in the world. Places are becoming more familiar and more special and certainly more popular with tourists.
195. Chengdu, China — This is the best place in the world to see Giant Pandas. It is here that China maintains its Giant Panda Breeding Research Base. This is where the pandas come from that are seen, on loan, in zoos around the world.
194. Nafplion, Greece — This quintessential Greek village sports a castle on the hill (the Palamidi), narrow streets, numerous churches, and beautiful squares. It can be found in the northern part of the Peloponnese, about 150 km (100 miles) from Athens. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
193. Williamsburg, Virginia, USA — This open-air museum is an authentic look at America in the 1770s. Daily events and knowledgeable employees in traditional dress capture the essence of the times.
192. Berlin, Germany — Visiting this immense city is a daunting challenge for any tourist. Those who like to walk from sight to sight will have to rely on public transport here. The Brandenburg Gate once marked the boundary between and East and West Berlin and is the city’s most popular attraction. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
191. Stockholm, Sweden — Stockholm, like Venice, is a city built on islands. Here the number of islands is much smaller but they add a certain charm to this lovely city. A stroll through the Old Town, Gamla Stan, is an extremely pleasant way to spend a day. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)