The rarified air of the top ten best travel destinations in the world is here before you. Four incredible cities and perhaps the world’s most beautiful natural wonder are included in this collection.
10. Beijing, China — This is the political and cultural center of the most populous nation in the world. It has recently begun to modernize after decades of the repressive rule of Chairman Mao and other conservatives. The most important attraction in Beijing is the Forbidden City, long the domain of Chinese rulers and their exclusive guests, now open to thousands each day. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
9. London, England — England’s most cherished city has so many important attractions that visitors need at least a week here to feel as though they have done the city justice. From St Paul’s Cathedral to Big Ben, and from Westminster Abbey to the Tower Bridge, there are iconic landmarks that almost everyone in the world will recognize. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
8. New York, New York, USA — The “Big Apple” offers everything that any traveler could want. The city never sleeps; entertainment is first-rate; some of the world’s finest museum make their home here; there are so many attractions that one could spend weeks here and still find something new to do. Without question, this is one’s of the world’s greatest cities and a must for every serious traveler. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
7. Paris, France — Paris may be the most beautiful city in the world. The area around the Seine River is not only historically and culturally significant, but the architecture is stunning as well. There is no more romantic stroll anywhere in the world than a walk along the Seine at dusk. Don’t just walk through Paris; take a Bateau-Mouche, a river boat cruise to get a perspective on the city from the water. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
6. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA — The world’s most incredible and memorable natural landscape has delighted tourists since its discovery. A walk or drive along the rim boggles the mind; the size and scope of this canyon make it impossible to adequately describe or to photograph. It simply must be seen!