Here are more of the best travel destinations in the world. This particular group spans four continents and is an eclectic mix which includes natural phenomena, charming cities, and one tribute to modernity.
215. Ljubljana, Slovenia — Often described as a “little Prague,” this city has much of the latter’s charm and beauty but without the hordes of tourists. Although a fairly large city, it has a small town feel. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
214. Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia — One of the world’s great scenic drives extends from Torquay, just west of Melbourne, to Portland, a distance of about 400 km (240 miles). The road snakes along the coast, linking interesting and quaint villages and providing views of the dramatic coastline. One of the most scenic portion of the road is the section within Port Campbell National Park.
213. Hopewell Rocks & the Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick, Canada — Iconic Hopewell Rocks, foliage-topped sea stacks off the New Brunswick coast, have become a well-known symbol of the province.
212. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — KL as it is called is Malaysia’s hub, a huge, bustling cosmopolitan city that is the business heart of the nation. Its ethnic diversity is part of the attraction, with Malaysian, Chinese, Indian, and European cultures blending together on the tropical streets. The Petronas Towers, twin skyscrapers are among the tallest buildings in the world. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)
211. Mykonos, Greece — This enchanting Aegean island is the perfect place to get lost, since you can always find your way back by walking downhill to the shore. (Walking Tour available for purchase on website)