Here are Gary’s choices for the Top 100 tourist attractions in the United States of America. The best of the hundreds of popular places to visit in the USA are presented in descending order. This next installment includes the country’s best “halls of fame.”
95. Chicago Art Institute — This is one of the USA’s top Art museums, known far and wide for its extensive and excellent collections.
94. Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD — The modern, extensive restoration of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor has resulted in a resurgence of the city as a tourist destination and increased pride among its citizens.
93. US Holocaust Museum, Washington, DC — One of the world’s most moving memorials to the holocaust can be found in Washington, DC.
92. Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, OH — This amazing tribute to America’s favorite sport, acted out on Sundays during the fall and winter, is a dynamic, hands-on experience.
91. Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, NY — “America’s Favorite Pastime” is showcased in a small upstate New York community. Here the legends of baseball are honored and exhibited in what is sure to be a wonderful experience for all visitors.