Canada is a huge country, the second largest in the world. It is replete with incredible natural areas, and, as it has grown in population, its cities have taken their place among the world’s greatest. In this series, I will explore the top 40 tourist attractions in Canada as we tour this wonderful land.
We have finally arrived at the best of the best, the pinnacle of the top 40 tourist attractions in Canada. These are all delightful places to visit.
5. Vieux Montreal, Quebec Province — Montreal’s Old Town is a well-preserved and charming reminder of the city when it was in its infancy (Walking Tour available for just $1.49 on this website).
4. Butchart Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia — According to my wife, who is a real connoisseur of gardens, this is the most beautiful garden in the world.
3. Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario — One of the world’s oldest vacation and honeymoon spots still thrills visitors with the incredible amount of water which spills over the ledge in this dramatic cascade.
2. Quebec City, Quebec — The most European and most enchanting of Canada’s cities delights visitors with its pedestrian-friendly streets and quaint ambiance.
1. Banff National Park, Banff, Alberta — Canada’s first and foremost national park features some of the most fantastic scenery in the world.