Canada is a huge country, the second largest in the world. It is replete with incredible natural areas, and, as it has grown in population, its cities have taken their place among the world’s greatest. In this series, I will explore the top 40 tourist attractions in Canada as we tour this wonderful land.
All of the sights in this particular installment of the top 40 tourist attractions in Canada featured natural or man-made landscapes. Two of them are charming villages.
25. Whistler Village, British Columbia — This ski village is increasingly popular as an all-season resort because of the numerous activities available.
24. Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia —
23. Sea to Sky Parkway, British Columbia — This scenic drive was overhauled and upgraded for the 2010 Winter Olympics. Great views abound as you drive from Vancouver to Whistler Village (see #25 above).
22. Takkakaw Falls, Yoho National Park, British Columbia —
21. Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia — One of the world’s largest and best city parks, Stanley Park combines recreation and relaxation with history and natural beauty.