This group of the top 40 tourist attractions in Canada seem to focus on city sights.
35. Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia — The downtown waterfront of Vancouver is a busy place for cruise ships and other vessels, and a focal point for tourists to this exciting city.
34. Parliament, Quebec City, Quebec — The Quebec Province government center is just outside the walled Old Town and provides an elegant and stately entry point into charming Quebec City.
33. Kootenay National Park, British Columbia — One of the four contiguous parks of the Canadian Rockies, Kootenay offers a variety of experiences and activities for visitors.
32. Botanic Gardens & Olympic Village, Montreal, Quebec — Two of the most popular sights outside the Montreal city center are its Botanic Gardens and the remnants of its Olympic Village.
31. St Anne-du-Beaupre Basilica, outside of Quebec City, Quebec — This popular church has been credited with healing many a visitor so has become a significant stop on the pilgrimage landscape of North America.