The Czech Republic, formerly part of Czechoslovakia, is a country at the crossroads between Eastern and Western Europe. As a result there are quite a few locations which fit the criteria of UNESCO to qualify as World Heritage Site. My favorites are listed below with photos.
1. Historic Centre of Prague (1992)
2. Historic Centre of Cesky Krumlov (1992)
3. Historic Centre of Telc (1992)
4. Kutna Hora Historical Town Centre (1995)
5. Gardens & Castle at Kromeriz (1998)
6. Litomysl Castle (1999)
7. Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (2000)